Divide & Conquer: A Financial Blueprint for Network Marketing Millionaires to Minimize Tax and Build Wealth
by Jean-Francois Demore
After experiencing a substantial increase in income from her network marketing efforts, Kate is considering leaving her full-time job to prioritize her time on growing her own business. Concerned with leaving her regular paycheque and building her own nest egg, she is referred to a financial advisor specializing in network marketing professionals.
Eavesdrop on their conversation as he introduces Kate to his 'Divide & Conquer' strategy to help her gain control of her finances, minimize her tax bill and maximize her savings. In this book, you will learn:
- How to avoid the "Tax Trap"
- How to invest your savings
- How much to set aside for tax
- How best to structure your finances for your growing business
- When to incorporate your business, and why
- Are RRSPs worth it?
- And more!